The day started at 9am and after 9.5 tough hours into a gale the team reached Paisley at 8pm!
Steve has had a Redgrave moment and said
' if I ever do this again make sure I do it in the summer ! '
I pointed out to him that this is summer, he was not convinced -
they haven't yet needed any sun cream !!!!!
The passed through some great British scenery this picture was from near to Strathavan

One of our office Scottish contingent advised Steve to have the team preserve their energy for when they hit Paisley. He suggested this because when they arrive in Paisley they'll have to peddle like the clappers to evade the locals.
He also suggested they sleep with the bikes as they will certainly disappear !
' if I ever do this again make sure I do it in the summer ! '
I pointed out to him that this is summer, he was not convinced -
they haven't yet needed any sun cream !!!!!
The passed through some great British scenery this picture was from near to Strathavan

One of our office Scottish contingent advised Steve to have the team preserve their energy for when they hit Paisley. He suggested this because when they arrive in Paisley they'll have to peddle like the clappers to evade the locals.
He also suggested they sleep with the bikes as they will certainly disappear !
Again lets remind ourselves why the lads are putting themselves through this cycling hell
they are raising money for
This is a charity which is close to the hearts of the team due to a mutual friends condition.
You can donate to their charity via BT's mydonate using the following link, if you do please use gift aid
With BT mydonate all of your donation goes to the charity!
Steve's site alone has donations in excess of £650 he has a target of £1000 so if you can and haven't already donated please give generously to this worthwhile cause.



No comments:
Post a Comment