Monday, 17 June 2013

Day 2 - Liskeard to Taunton approximately 80 miles


Another 80 miles in the saddle was completed today!
 
 
The team set off at about 830am on the stage between Liskeard and Taunton.
They hit their hotel at 700pm for a well earned rest and some ointment!

I received an update a few minutes ago where Steve said

"today was very tough and although we thought Cornwall was hilly,


Devon is far worse !!!!
Never mind apparently we have done the worse hills.
I thought we were supposed to be doing this in summer :(



Please despatch new legs and bottom ASAP
Regards
Steve
PS I would have sent photos but mist and rain don't come out to well!!
"

I sourced some photo's they're not real, you know who I'm talking to !!!! yes the person who thought the Pope and Adolf Hitler had waved the boys off from Lands End.
The weather http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636177 for tomorrow appears to be much more like summer, so don't forget to cream up !

 
Here's my Bob Geldof moment !
Lets not forget why the lads are punishing themselves, they are raising money for 

 
This is a charity which is close to the hearts of the team due to a mutual friends condition.
 
You can donate to their charity via BT's mydonate using the following link, if you do please use gift aid
 
With BT mydonate all of your donation goes to the charity!

Steve's site alone has donations in excess of £650 he has a target of £1000 so if you can and haven't already donated please give generously to this worthwhile cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment